Last night was the worst night's sleep I've had so far. My legs were SOOOOOOOOO twitchy it was ridonculous, I was hot then cold then hot then clammy, I had to pee every 12 to 20 minutes, and Jack was super annoyed that I wouldn't be still so he kept trying to lay ON me.
Needless to say, today isn't going so super, so I thought I'd share my funny story.
I had to get dressed to go to a doctor's appt at the crack of dawn. I get back home and decide that I'm going to get myself a Dairy Queen blizzard at lunch, so I should stay dressed. After about 20 minutes, I take my shoes off because they're kind of tight. After an hour, I take my undershirt off because it's squishing my ribs, and by 1 hour and 30 minutes, I change out of my jeans because they're squishing the Beans. So here I sit back in my PJs by 11 am. *sigh*
Today's other fun: will sitting on a pillow help sciatic nerve pain? I'm not sure... with the loosened joints and all, I'm thinking it COULD make it worse because it will allow additional shifting. I know this is wicked exciting for all people not pregnant, but these are the consuming thoughts of my day.
37 week appointment: Beans has descended into my pelvis. Feel the pain. However, no signs of labor. So basically, no news until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment