Monday, August 2, 2010

Nice Butt

We went to a BBQ yesterday, and I heard several times "Hey! You've got a few pounds on you!" and "Wow! You actually have a butt now!" I know my friends mean no harm, but I think this part of the pregnancy is turning out bad for my self-image. :P The baby bump isn't noticeable, but the pounds are totally visible on my butt and thighs! Which led to a fun pregnancy story by one of my co-workers about how she was all butt and no bump.
In any event, I hope my bump gets more noticeable soon because I'm tired of feeling just plain fat.
So there. :)

In other news, 3 days until Vegas... it's supposed to be 107 degrees, so my fat butt will totally be at the poooooool! And an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely wife, even though her Bday isn't until 8/8. This is probably the last post until after the trip.

No comments: