Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Awe

I was missing Ms. Vanessa today, and then I'm exploring my photo albums and find this!
This was after a big snowstorm last winter... by the time we finally dug out, Vanessa was awake (j/k, i heart you!) and it was time for some Dunkin Donuts (yay 4-wheel drive!).
Monkey had a great time leaping through the snow drifts and all around frolicking. :)

Shoveling today (all 2 inches of powder) was not nearly as fun without the hope of my wonderful neighbor OR dunks. The dogs, on the other hand, had a superb time... frolicking.

In other news, I haven't blogged in a while because I feel like I'm in a state of limbo- kind of like the whole country right now. I am not sure where I'm going to land, so there's not a lot of concrete words to put online. I hope that some things shift to more solid ground soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: