Monday, November 8, 2010

A Bony Protuberance!

I was lying on the couch last night watching my belly pitch and roll as Beans stretched himself, and then all of a sudden, there was a bump on the right side of my belly that didn't continue its roll and disappear. I rubbed it, and felt the clear outline of what I am pretty sure was a knee!!! It seemed too round to be an elbow, and it was certainly too small to be head or butt. How cool! I wanted to call Anne in to feel it, but it felt like he was going to move before she would have got there, and sure enough, it disappeared within a minute.
I'll post a 32-week picture this week, so you can see the insanity that is me looking a bit like the Hindenburg. hehe.

1 comment:

SuperMal said...

Me: Why can't I breathe?
Me: Probably because that third peanut caramel patty put you over the top.
Me: Too true. I didn't think that one through.
Beans: WHACK.
Me: Oh, and because I have a very active 32-week old fetus under my lungs.
Beans: WHACK WHACK WHACK (translated: yup, I'm awesome!)
Me: Ok, Buddy. I get the point.
Beans: nuzzle nuzzle
Me: Awe, that's better.

This is how we roll in the afternoons. :)