•How far along?•
24 weeks
•Total weight gain/loss•
24 pounds (ok, this question is kind of like... evil)
•Maternity clothes?•
Sometimes... I had to pick up a few things to wear into the office next week.
•Sleep•
Want. Nap. NOW.
•Best moment this week•
Beans was very sleepy this morning and wasn't moving around much. Then, I ate some chocolate pie and he had a dance party. It cracked me up.
•Movement•
Oh yea. He bangs, he bangs... oh baby when he moves, he moves....
•Food cravings•
Orange soda. I don't even LIKE orange soda?
•Gender•
BOY!
•Labor Signs•
Thankfully, no.
•Belly Button in or out?•
Still there. My belly ring still sits ok. I told the doc I'm keeping the ring until my belly button starts pushing it out.
•What I miss•
Not a whole lotta. Not being so sleepy all the time, maybe.
•What I am looking forward to•
Going home next week and seeing the fam. :)
Fall! My current aversion to heat makes this summer feel like it's lasting forever!
•Milestones•
Nothing groundbreaking this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment