Yup, you heard right! Anne and I are expecting. :)
I'm 13 weeks now, so we feel pretty safe making the announcement... or as safe as we will feel until a healthy infant is safely in my arms. :) However, begging my doctor to do an ultrasound at my appointments has worked so far, and we saw yesterday that all looks good in the 'hood.
We call it Beans at this point (Anne started it, and it stuck).
Answers to general questions:
How are you feeling? The first trimester stunk - I've been sick (thanks for those genes, Nana!), tired, and I eat like a hippopotamus. :) We're waiting impatiently for the miracle of the second trimester so that I can hopefully keep my eyes open after 7pm. :)
Did you find out the sex yet? Nope, not till August 20, and yes, we will announce it when we find out. :)
Cravings? Garlic-stuffed olives, cantaloupe, pickles (not all together, thank goodness!)
Are you showing? Not really. However, there's some padding somewhere, because my jeans won't close without an elastic band looping the button hole to the button. My mom took me maternity shopping last week and we bought a few things that should get me on my way... I plan on falling in love with elastic pants ASAP.
Umm... I think that's it for now! I'll check back in when there are things like belly pictures to post. hehe.
3 comments:
YAY! YAY! YAY!
congrats! the institute group has become quite the prolific breeders!
yay! congratulations!!!
Post a Comment