My obsession with Glee has grown exponentially. I was not really impressed with the first, probably, 4 episodes. I said I'd give it one more, and that one intrigued me, so I watched one more... and now I've gone and bought both "soundtracks" on iTunes. *sigh* I really wish this show came out when I was in high school because so many of my band friends would appreciate it with me... as it stands, I try not to bring it up because I get mocked... mercilessly. You'd think I had committed murder when I said that I thought the Glee version of Don't Stop Believing was great. Oy. :)
1 comment:
it's ok, naomi and i are obsessed with it too. before the season started, i heard a segment on NPR with the director and thought "I HAVE TO watch that show." the first couple scenes where the sing but it's obviously studio recorded kinda put me off, but now I don't even notice it. actually, after watching "the sing off", i realize that it would probably suck if they didn't studio record it. :) and i listen the soundtracks all the time.
"I bust the windows out your car..." :)
Post a Comment